|ROBERT ANDREWS is a graduate chemical engineer who has been a college campus evangelist, high school chemistry teacher and basketball coach, church teaching elder, church planter, national conference speaker and certified business and family coach. The emphasis of Robert’s ministry has always been the family, and the first of his six books, The Family, God’s Weapon for Victory (1995, 2002, 2010), is in its third edition. He has been married for 43 years and has three children and ten grandchildren, so he is able to draw upon extensive "trial and error" experience for the anecdotes that fill his books and conference presentations. He feels that there is no more important task today than winning the battle for the minds of our children. Home educators are the most important warriors in that battle, the heroes in the culture war. It is from this conviction that Gospel Parenting was born. Its mission is to help parents equip their children to extend the rule of Jesus Christ into the next generation.|
- Parenting: Mission Impossible, If You Choose to Accept It (and you have!)
- Biblical Discipline - Raising an Eager, Obedient Learner
- Building Character into Your Child
- Capturing Your Child's Heart
- Finding a Mate in Treacherous Times - Are There Biblical Principles Practical for Today?
| || ||