|Sonya Shafer is a popular homeschool speaker and writer, specializing in the Charlotte Mason Method. She has been on a fifteen-year adventure studying, researching, practicing, and teaching Charlotte's gentle and effective methods of education. Her passion for homeschooling her own four daughters grew into helping others and then into Simply Charlotte Mason, which publishes her many books and hosts the simplycharlottemason.com website, a place of practical encouragement to homeschoolers.|
To minister to younger mothers and those dealing with special needs, Sonya shares her heart through IntentionalParents.com and her book This Anguishing Blessed Journey: A Mother's Faith Journal through Autism.
- Charlotte Mason and Her Methods
- Fine Arts the Charlotte Mason Way
- The Early Years - Homeschooling Your Preschoolers
- Learning with Living Books
- Laying Down the Rails - the Power of Good Habits in Your Home School
| || ||